Meet Your Trainer Kristie Ristow
- Owner and lead Personal Trainer at Move It Or Lose It
- Associate’s Degree in Dietetics
- Became a certified personal trainer through ACE, American Council on Exercise
- Worked in gyms before starting in-home training in Arizona under Turning Point Fitness
- Moved to La Crosse and received Bachelor’s Degree in Community Health Education from UWL
- Move It Or Lose It was born in 2014
Kristie is committed to inspiring older adults to get moving, however; she does work with clients of all ages. She is also an active volunteer with La Crosse County facilitating Smart Seniors workshops (which is part of the Supernoggin series www.supernoggin.org) and teaching two Strong Seniors classes weekly.